Atlanta Trial Lawyers Protecting Victims from Negligence, Unreasonable Conduct, Product Defects, and Financial Wrongs
Helping people in Savannah and across Georgia get justice from individuals and companies that hurt them
Anyone who is injured through the fault of another has the right to seek damages in the appropriate state or federal court. Anyone harmed because a manufacturer or seller put profits before safety should demand that the company be held accountable. If you were injured or a loved one was killed because a driver wasn’t paying attention, a doctor committed malpractice, a property owner failed to make the premises safe, or for any other reason – you have the right to demand payment for your medical bills, lost income, and money for all of your pain and suffering.
At Harris Lowry Manton LLP, our Georgia personal injury lawyers have been helping victims for decades. We have a strong track record of large settlement negotiations and substantial jury verdicts because we do a thorough investigation of the accident and your injuries. We use our full understanding of the facts and our knowledge of the law to make persuasive, compelling arguments with insurance companies and before juries. We handle a broad range of personal injury cases and financial injury claims.
Our practice areas
Our lawyers have been honored by their peers and the community for their commitment and professionalism. Some of the many cases we handle include:
- Catastrophic injury. Our Savannah and Atlanta personal injury lawyers are respected for their ability to get results when accident victims suffer permanent injuries, injuries that can require around-the-clock care, injuries that change someone’s quality of life forever, and injuries that cause disfigurement or scarring. Some of the types of catastrophic injury cases other lawyers refer to us and clients seek us to handle are:
- Personal injury. Our Georgia personal injury attorneys also handle accident cases that cause nerve damage, broken bones, cuts and bruises, breathing problems, hearing damage, and any type of problem that requires any medical attention. Common personal injury cases we handle (for catastrophic and non-catastrophic injuries) are:
- Vehicle accidents including cars, trucks, motorcycles, trains, and buses
- Drunk driving collisions
- Truck accidents due to driver fatigue or distracted driving
- Autonomous vehicle accidents
- Nursing home abuse and negligence including physical, emotional, sexual, and financial abuse
- Accidents at construction sites and industrial sites
- Public transportation and mass transit accidents, including aviation crashes, boating crashes, and wrecks involving buses, trains, and subways
- Defective Products. At HLM, we have a successful record of winning and negotiating large verdicts and settlements against companies that fail to make safe products. Our Savannah and Atlanta personal injury lawyers bring claims for design defects, manufacturing mistakes, and faulty instructions in the following types of cases:
- Auto defects
- Medical device failures
- Pharmaceutical and drug liability
- Talcum powder products
- We also bring claims for defects in electronic products and toys for children. When a similar injury happens to many people, we are ready and able to bring class action lawsuits on behalf of everyone who was hurt or killed.
- Financial Misconduct. We handle injuries due to financial misconduct in addition to safety negligence and product liability. Our Georgia financial litigation attorneys demand compensation when businesses misrepresent the facts, fail to follow commercial laws, or otherwise try to take advantage of consumers. We have obtained strong results in cases involving:
- Negotiating in bad faith
- Failure to use due diligence
- Business fraud
- Violations of securities laws
We also handle contract disputes and intellectual property contests between individuals and businesses.
If you have been injured in any way, our Georgia personal injury lawyers can help
Personal injury cases require lawyers who understand the law and know to investigate the facts and speak to witnesses. Complex cases demand attorneys who can show a jury or an insurance adjustor exactly who is responsible and why. At HLM, our Atlanta personal injury lawyers have decades of litigation and jury trial experience. We work with reconstruction experts, doctors, and other experts when necessary.
For immediate help with any injury, please call our Atlanta office at 404-998-8847 or our Savannah office at 912-417-3774 to schedule an appointment. You can also use our contact form. We represent clients throughout Georgia and across the Southeast. Initial consultations are fee.