Atlanta Trial Lawyers Protecting Victims from Negligence, Unreasonable Conduct, Product Defects, and Financial Wrongs
Helping people in Atlanta and across Georgia get justice from individuals and companies that hurt them
Anyone who is injured through the fault of another has the right to seek damages in the appropriate state or federal court. Anyone harmed because a manufacturer or seller put profits before safety should demand that the company be held accountable for their negligent, reckless, and sometimes purposeful acts. If you were injured or a loved one was killed because a driver wasn’t paying attention, a doctor failed to take due care in performing a medical procedure, a property owner failed to keep their premises safe, or for any other reason, you have the right to demand payment for your damages such as medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering.
At Harris Lowry Manton LLP, our Georgia personal injury lawyers have been helping victims for decades. We have a strong track record of large settlement negotiations and substantial jury verdicts because we do a thorough investigation of the accident and your injuries. We use our full understanding of the facts and our knowledge of the law to make persuasive, compelling arguments with insurance companies and before juries. We handle a broad range of personal injury cases and financial injury claims.
Our practice areas
Our lawyers have been honored by their peers and the community for their commitment and professionalism. Some of the many cases we handle include:
- Catastrophic injury. Our Savannah and Atlanta personal injury lawyers are respected for their ability to get results when accident victims suffer permanent injuries, injuries that can require around-the-clock care, injuries that change someone’s quality of life forever, and injuries that cause disfigurement or scarring. Some of the types of catastrophic injury cases other lawyers refer to us and clients trust us to handle include:
- Personal injury. Our Georgia personal injury attorneys also handle accident cases that cause nerve damage, broken bones, cuts and bruises, breathing problems, hearing damage, and any type of problem that requires medical attention. Common personal injury cases we handle (for catastrophic and non-catastrophic injuries) are:
- Vehicle accidents including cars, trucks, motorcycles, trains, and buses
- Drunk driving collisions
- Truck accidents due to driver fatigue or distracted driving
- Autonomous vehicle accidents
- Nursing home abuse and negligence including physical, emotional, sexual, and financial abuse
- Injuries at construction sites and industrial sites
- Public transportation and mass transit accidents, including aviation crashes, boating crashes, and wrecks involving buses, trains, and subways
- Injuries and illnesses stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic
- Defective Products. At HLM, we have a successful record of winning and negotiating large verdicts and settlements against companies that fail to make safe products. Our Savannah and Atlanta personal injury lawyers bring claims for design defects, manufacturing defects, faulty instructions, and the failure to warn consumers about a potential for harm or danger in the following types of cases:
- Financial Misconduct. We handle clams based on financial misconduct in addition to safety negligence and product liability. Our Georgia financial litigation attorneys demand compensation when businesses misrepresent the facts, fail to follow commercial laws and regulations, or otherwise try to take advantage of consumers. We have obtained strong results in cases involving:
- Qui Tam
- Bad faith in negotiations
- Failure to use due diligence
- Business fraud
- Violations of securities laws and regulations
We also handle contract disputes and intellectual property contests between individuals and businesses.
If you have been injured in any way, our Georgia personal injury lawyers can help
Personal injury cases require lawyers who understand the law and know to investigate the facts and speak to witnesses. Complex cases demand attorneys who can show a jury or an insurance adjuster exactly who is responsible and why. At HLM, our Atlanta personal injury lawyers have decades of litigation and jury trial experience. We work with reconstruction experts, doctors, and other experts when necessary.
For immediate help with any injury, please call our Atlanta office at 404-961-7650 or our Savannah office at 912-651-9967 to schedule an appointment. You can also use our contact form. We represent clients throughout Georgia and across the Southeast. Initial consultations are fee.