Trustworthy Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyers Provide Aggressive Representation
Advocating for personal injury victims across Atlanta, Savannah and Georgia
If you are injured by the actions of an individual or organization, you may be entitled to compensation under the law. However, bringing a personal injury claim can quickly become complicated and overwhelming without assistance from an experienced personal injury lawyer. The process and requirements can vary significantly, depending on the party at fault and the type of injury sustained. The lawyers of Harris Lowry Manton LLP focus on large-scale litigation for personal injury cases and have secured millions of dollars in compensation for clients. If you or a family member was injured by the actions of another, our Atlanta personal injury lawyers can help you get the compensation you need.
Types of personal injury cases we handle
Many events and circumstances can lead to personal injury claims. Our skillful Georgia personal injury attorneys provide effective representation in some of the most complex personal injury cases, including:
- Defective Products. We handle cases involving auto defects, dangerous medical products, defective machinery, and more.
- Aviation accidents. HLM stands out as one of only a few law firms capable of handling aviation accident cases involving pilot error or defective engines.
- Child injury. We are passionate about getting justice for children who have been injured by a negligent party, including automotive accidents, defective products, or daycare workers.
- Truck accidents. We understand the special regulations and circumstances that are important to achieving a successful outcome in truck accident injury cases.
- Auto accidents. Common causes of personal injury related to auto accidents include roadway defects, car crashes, motorcycle wrecks, boat accidents, taxi or bus collisions, and more. Our firm also advocates for victims injured by drunk driving and distracted driving accidents.
- Industrial site and construction accidents. We routinely represent the families of individuals injured or killed because of the negligence of the company owner or the manufacturer of a defective tool.
- Catastrophic injury. We represent clients who have sustained catastrophic injuries, or any injury that permanently prevents an individual from performing gainful work, because of the negligent or intentional acts of others. Our lawyers have successfully handled cases involving dangerous or defective products, as well as catastrophic injuries (such as brain and spinal cord injuries, amputations, burn injuries and more) by medical professionals.
- Wrongful death. Losing a loved one due to the negligence of another person or organization should never happen, and we diligently work to ensure that those at fault are held responsible.
- Injuries caused by property owners. Our premises liability practice often represents clients who are injured due to roadway defects, buildings with inadequate security, or dangerous conditions on a property, such as slippery floors, vicious animals, violent customers or guests, broken elevators, and more.
Our experienced Georgia personal injury lawyers have successfully handled numerous personal injury cases. Our reputation for success with high-value cases routinely results in referrals from other legal professionals. We appreciate these opportunities and tirelessly work to pursue each client’s best interest.
Schedule a free consultation with an Atlanta personal injury lawyer today
If you or a loved one has suffered a personal injury in Georgia, do not hesitate to speak to an experienced attorney. You have the right to pursue compensation for your injuries, and the professional Georgia personal injury lawyers at HLM have the skills and resources to help you. Call our Atlanta office at 404-998-8847 or our Savannah office at 912-417-3774 to schedule a free consultation. You can also complete our contact form.