Atlanta Personal Injury Attorneys Aggressively Protect the Futures of Child Victims
Protecting your children when another’s negligence causes harm in Georgia
A tragic child injury or death is always devastating for the family and the community. When a child is injured or dies because of someone else’s carelessness, the loss is even more profound. The lawyers of Harris Lowry Manton LLP understand that no amount of money can compensate for a child’s serious injury or death. Legal action against the negligent individual or company can, however, provide parents with a sense of closure and may prevent future child injuries and deaths. If your child was injured or killed by the actions of another, our experienced Atlanta child injury lawyers can help.
What can cause child injuries?
Many events and circumstances can lead to the injury of a child. Our skillful Georgia child injury attorneys provide effective representation in some of the most common child injury cases, including:
- Dangerous products. When designing or manufacturing a product, companies have a responsibility to consider possible dangers that the products might pose to children. If they fail to do so, they are liable for the injuries and deaths caused by their defective products. We represent clients in product liability lawsuits related to a number of products which can be dangerous to children, such as:
- Defective seat belts
- Air bags
- Auto defects
- Bicycle defects
- Toys and other products containing lead paint
- Dangerous drugs
- Flammable fabrics
- Defective medical devices
- Infant and child car seats may also prove particularly dangerous for children. All too often, these restraint systems are poorly manufactured or designed. As a result, instead of preventing child injuries, they may contribute to them.
- Auto accidents. As with other passengers, children are endangered in various types of motor vehicle accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, school buses, and public transportation.
Our knowledgeable Atlanta child injury lawyers have successfully handled numerous cases. We provide families with representation that is compassionate, yet aggressive when appropriate.
Fighting for the rights of child injury victims in Georgia
When individuals harm children with their negligence or recklessness, the resulting injuries are physically, mentally, and financially taxing on the entire family. Our lawyers understand the extensive challenges of these tragedies. That is why we diligently work to secure compensation from all responsible parties. Our attorneys are proficient in handling litigation involving child injuries. Many of our past verdicts and settlements were won on behalf of families whose children suffered wrongful death or catastrophic injury because of the negligence of another.
Contact our experienced Georgia child injury attorneys today
As a parent, there is nothing worse than someone who causes harm to your child. If your child has been injured or killed due to the negligence of another, the Atlanta child injury lawyers at HLM are prepared to help you hold the responsible parties accountable. To get help now, call our Atlanta office at 404-998-8847 or our Savannah office at 912-417-3774 to schedule a free consultation. You can also complete our contact form.