Harris Lowry Manton LLP is proud to announce that founding partners and award-winning trial lawyers Jeffrey R. Harris, Stephen G. Lowry and Jed D. Manton were selected for inclusion in the 2020 Georgia Super Lawyers List. Firm partner Yvonne S. Godfrey, and associate Andrew J. Conn were honored as Rising Stars.
In addition, Harris and Lowry were included on the prestigious Georgia Super Lawyers’ Top 100 list, which honors the state’s leading attorneys.
Super Lawyers is an independent ratings service which recognizes the annual achievements of attorneys throughout the country. No more than 5% of all practicing, eligible attorneys will be selected for inclusion in their annual listings; inclusion one year does not guarantee inclusion the next. Attorneys who are under the age of 40, or who have been in practice fewer than 10 years, are named Rising Stars. No more than 2.5% of all eligible attorneys will selected for inclusion in Rising Stars.
About our Super Lawyers honorees
Each of the Harris Lowry Manton LLP honorees is listed as a “Top Rated” attorney by Super Lawyers for their work on behalf of Personal Injury – Plaintiffs and Product Liability – Plaintiffs, in Georgia.
- Jeffrey R. Harris, Founding Partner. Jeff Harris was named to Georgia Super Lawyers’ Top 100 list for the third consecutive year. He has been selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers for the last 12 years, and had been named a Rising Star in 2005 and 2006.
- Stephen G. Lowry, Founding Partner. Steve Lowry was named to Georgia Super Lawyers’ Top 100 list for the fourth consecutive year, having been selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers for the last 9 years. He was named to the Rising Stars list from 2009-2011.
- Jed D. Manton, Founding Partner. Jed Manton has been named to the Georgia Super Lawyers list for 2020. He was previously listed as a Rising Star from 2011-2018.
- Yvonne S. Godfrey, Partner. Yonne Godfrey has been selected for Georgia Rising Stars for the second consecutive year. Yvonne is also recognized by Super Lawyers for her work in Medical Malpractice – Plaintiffs.
- Andrew J. Conn, Associate. Andy Conn has been named to the Georgia Rising Stars list for the 4th consecutive year. Andy is also recognized by Super Lawyers for his work in Medical Malpractice – Plaintiffs and in Civil Litigation.
We are very proud of this year’s group of Super Lawyers honorees, and we hope you will join us in congratulating them on their latest awards.
Harris Lowry Manton LLP is a dedicated full-service trial law firm. Our Georgia personal injury lawyers fight for the injured throughout every step of the legal process. We explain how litigation works from the moment you come into one of our offices in Atlanta or Savannah until your case is solved. Our legal team has achieved remarkable success because we leave no stone unturned when investigating our client’ claims and what should have been done to prevent their injuries. We file claims against all responsible parties — not just the most obvious one.
Read more about Harris Lowry Manton LLP.