Reliable Atlanta Auto Accident Attorneys Fighting for You
Representing your best interests after a car crash in Atlanta or Savannah, or throughout Georgia
Auto accidents can result in catastrophic injuries and death. Families hit with such tragedies typically expect insurance companies to cover medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages, and other costs. Unfortunately, insurance companies too often refuse to provide the compensation deserved.
The lawyers of Harris Lowry Manton LLP have the knowledge and experience to communicate with insurance companies and utilize the legal system when necessary to secure compensation. If you or a family member was injured in a motor vehicle accident, contact the experienced Atlanta auto accident lawyers of HLM to discuss the merits of your case.
Causes of auto accidents in Georgia
Our lawyers have successfully handled numerous auto accident cases. Each car accident is unique. They each involve different cars, environments, and drivers. Our skillful Georgia auto accident attorneys provide effective representation in a variety of vehicle accident cases, including:
- Collisions caused by driver error. Drivers often cause accidents when they are distracted or acting carelessly. These incidents occur when drivers are on their cellphones, adjusting the radio, or trying to multitask in some way. Alcohol may also play a role in accidents caused by driver error. If a driver consumes alcohol and then decides to get behind the wheel, he or she puts other drivers at substantial risk. Other sources of driver error include drowsy driving, speeding, or not driving appropriately for dangerous road conditions.
- Car crashes not related to driver error. There are a number of non-driver related issues that can cause vehicle operation errors. These include road conditions, weather conditions, or car performance. If a road is poorly maintained, an accident could ensue. The same applies for sudden, dangerous weather conditions. If your car and its parts do not perform as they should, you could be at risk. If your brakes jam or your steering wheel locks up, then it presents serious risks to you and your passengers’ safety.
Our knowledgeable Atlanta auto accident lawyers understand the various complexities of these cases and have the experience to successfully handle them.
What to do after a car accident in Georgia
Chaos often ensues immediately following a car crash. Regardless of the events that follow, it is imperative that you gather as much information as you can after an accident. In order to help you remember what is necessary, our accomplished Atlanta auto accident lawyers have compiled a checklist. Place this list in your glove compartment for easy access after an accident:
- Call the police to get an accident report.
- Seek medical attention.
- Get contact information for drivers and involved law enforcement agents.
- Find witnesses.
- Take photos.
- Call the team at HLM as soon as possible.
Contact a knowledgeable Georgia auto accident attorney today
If you have been involved in a car crash, you deserve to be compensated by the responsible parties. With the help of the experienced Atlanta auto accident attorneys of HLM, you may be able to secure the appropriate damages. After an accident, call our Atlanta office at 404-998-8847 or our Savannah office at 912-417-3774 to schedule a free consultation. You can also complete our contact form.