Harris Lowry Manton LLP is proud to announce that five partners have been recognized by Georgia Super Lawyers in 2022. Firm founders Jeff Harris and Steve Lowry were once again named to the Top 100 list, and two partners were recognized by Rising Stars. The list of attorneys is available online and will be published in Super Lawyers Magazine and Atlanta magazine this March.
Super Lawyers is an objective ratings service that recognizes attorneys “who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement” in a wide array of practice areas. Attorneys cannot purchase a place on the list, and inclusion one year does not guarantee inclusion the next. Super Lawyers only recognizes 5% of all eligible attorneys in each state. Rising Stars, which honors attorneys who are either under 40 or have been in practice fewer than 10 years, only recognizes 2.5% of all eligible attorneys in each state.
All five partners have been recognized by Super Lawyers and/or Rising Stars in previous years.
About the award-winning attorneys of Harris Lowry Manton LLP
All five partners were recognized for their work on behalf of Georgia plaintiffs in the areas of Personal Injury – General and Personal Injury – Products
- Jeffrey R Harris. Jeff Harris has been recognized by Super Lawyers since 2009; he was previously named to Rising Stars (2005-2006). This is his 5th consecutive year on the Top 100 list.
- Stephen G. Lowry. Steve Lowry has been recognized by Super Lawyers since 2012; he was previously named to Rising Stars (2009-2011). This is his 6th consecutive year on the Top 100 list.
- Jed D. Manton. Jed Manton has been recognized by Super Lawyers since 2020; he was previously named to Rising Stars (2011-2018). He was also recognized for his work in the area of Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice.
- Yvonne S. Godfrey. Yvonne Godfrey has been recognized by Super Lawyers Rising Stars since 2019. She is also recognized for her work in the area of Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice.
- Andrew J. Conn. Andy Conn has been recognized by Super Lawyers Rising Stars since 2017. He is also recognized for his work in the areas of Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice and Civil Litigation.
The attorneys of Harris Lowry Manton have been recognized by national and local organizations alike. They have been named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 and have secured spots in the Georgia Verdicts Hall of Fame. We are proud of the work our attorneys do each day on behalf of the injured throughout Georgia, and we hope you will join us in recognizing their latest achievement.
Congratulations, Jeff, Steve, Jed, Yvonne, and Andy for being recognized by Georgia Super Lawyers and Super Lawyers Rising Stars in 2022!
One of the nation’s top trial attorneys, Jeff Harris is an award-winning litigator who handles high-profile, complex cases across a wide variety of practice areas. He excels at securing justice for clients who have been seriously injured or killed, holding responsible parties accountable for their actions as well as their negligence.
Read more about Jeffrey R. Harris here.